Procedure to get Domicile and PRC in Karachi
If you are citizen of Karachi Division and need domicile and PRC (Permanent Residential Certificate) for education or job purpose then visit Deputy Commissioner Office of your respective district with following documents:
- Five (5x) photographs (passport size) – Un-attested
- Original & Copy of CNIC (for below 18 years of age submit copy of Form -B) – Attested
- Copies of all educational documents till current year – Attested
- Applicants with age below 21 years include copies of CNIC and domicile of their father.
- In case of govt employee, copy of service certificate – Attested
- Residence proof – (electric or gas bill, if on rent copy of rent agreement) – Attested
- For married women or man – CNIC copy of spouse, Copies of birth certificates of children or Form B – Attested
- Pay fee challan of Rs. 200/- at National Bank, D.C. Office Branch.
- Paste 1 rupee stamp on all copies
- Get attested application for domicile get attested from Oath Commissioner before submission.
- Concerned department can ask for any other document as proof if required.